Ads

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Boxing Day

Hey guys, I really forgot to post the picture about my new shoes that I bought for the Boxing day.
I woke up at 7am to be ready and leave at 10am my apartment. When we arrived, everything were closed ! I was wondering if they all sold everything but actually not, coz most of shop were still putting prices on clothes and things.
I met some friends then and they told me that all shops open at 1pm... I was like WTF !
Nevermind, I went to mcDonald and eat then wait in from of the shop (Foot Locker) for a really long time.
I was the 18th person to go in. I saw the show and I just jumped on it and ask my size because the one I saw was too tight. But they didn't have so I was really mad to have waited that much time for nothing but SO happy because of that : ...
...
I went to the second Foot Locker and it was empty ! I mean, no body was inside. I tried to find the same shoes and I found them ! AND THEY WERE DISCOUNT ! In the other shop they were not. I was sure it was a sign ;-)

So lucky as I was, they had my size and I ran to buy them ~
I'm so happy to have them, I def. love them so much !



Okay, something else.
I know you are a lot watching my blog but you don't let comments. I'd be so happy to see that people really read my articles and let comments :) You would make my day :3
By the way, if you have tweeter, follow me and TWEET me : @AntoineKenin



1 comment:

  1. i am glad you like your new shoes.from tim.on
    tagged

    ReplyDelete